- Early language skills. It may be a while before your baby begins vocalizing words and phrases, but that doesn’t mean early reading sessions aren’t important. By hearing you read aloud, your little one is exposed to the vowels, consonants, and syllables that form his native language.
- More restful sleep. Reading to babies can be a soothing, comforting activity but don’t be surprised if it takes a few sessions before you and your little one get into a rhythm with the right books and the right routine. By incorporating calm, unhurried reading into your little one’s nighttime routine, you’ll be helping to set the stage for a restful night’s sleep.
- THE BEST IS YET TO COME – We are all aware that babies start knowing the world by their grasp, bite, chewing on everything they can get their hands on. Never worry though, that the cloth books are not prone to be torn, and the color won’t fade by washing.
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT FOR EVERY BABY – This comprehensive collection of developmental books is designed to help parents and gift-givers choose the right book at the right time. The books are suitable and popular both for boys and girls.
If you want to have something to catch baby’s attention, this baby soft cloth books set will be a good choice. There is a squeaker on the last page of each book which is nice to catch their attention. The baby once get these will love squeeze and laugh.These books are perfectly sized for babies to hold and turn the pages by little hands. Being made of cloth, they will not tear or rip, and the books are washable and non-fading. They are simple for toddlers to understand. These books are well packaged for gifting purposes.
- The books with bright colors design, and there is a squeaky toy in the last page of each book which can attract baby’s attention and keep the infant engaged and educated.
- These books are well packaged for gifting purposes. They are well packed so you can give as a present to a mom.
- The cloth books have no odor, sharp edges safe for baby, and they are washable, do not rip or tear. Great learning toys for baby early development.
- Just the right size for babies’ little hands which is easy to grab and turn the pages.